Not able to run query/scripts on our Postgre instance which is on cloud foundry

From: "Laxminarayan, Sudhanva" <sudhanva(dot)laxminarayan(at)sap(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Not able to run query/scripts on our Postgre instance which is on cloud foundry
Date: 2020-02-18 06:32:38
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Hi Team,

I am not able to run any query or execute any scripts on our Postgre instance which is hosted on cloud foundry, though I am able to connect to the db successfully and view the table information. I have already checked on the internet about this issue and none of the suggestions seems to be working for my case. Below is the screen shot of the error that I am receiving and Messages section is displaying the below message. Could you please help with this at the earliest?

[cid:image003(dot)jpg(at)01D5E653(dot)4E3F1A10]

Messages : Transaction ID not found in the session.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Sudhanva