Re: Mac OS 10.3.4: pgsql fails to launch at boot

From: Kurt Watson <kurtwatson(at)adelphia(dot)net>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Mac OS 10.3.4: pgsql fails to launch at boot
Date: 2004-06-12 23:53:54
Lists: pgsql-admin

Jose' Cruanyes wrote:
> probably the scripts kicks in too early because the
> "StartupParameters.plist" file is not correct
SNIP

SNIP

One related tip, maybe everyone already knows this. You can call
SystemStarter -nd to have SystemStarter run through in debug mode. This
is a pretty good way to see what is running when.
I agree with Jose Cruanyes, it's probably just the .plist preference for
launch order. I've seen "late" and "last" both used.

Good luck, please reply if that fixed it.