i need some help on installing all the stuff

From: Jordi Giró Clarasó Giró Clarasó <jgiroc14(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <support(at)holdemmanager(dot)com>, <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: i need some help on installing all the stuff
Date: 2010-12-07 14:04:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

hello people of HM!! first of all i'd like to say that my english is not very good, cause im spanish but i'll try to explain the situation.
the situation is ive tried not less than hundred times to install PSQ & Holdem M. and its impossible the thing is i've go to a informatic place and they can't do it so im alone against the world and i know im doing the fish without that support in the poker places cause i really know the value of this tool which is HM and i would like someone to do it by remote control if its possible cause i definetely cannot do it by myself.. :-( just give my ip and let u do for me cause ive the licencse i buy on a website i play with my player points there and im not using it and its so sad, its like to buy a new car and crush it the first day on road...thanks for alla...JORDIif i want to play ivey, negreanu i will need it ;-)