What's up?

From: German Gomez <gergonvel(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: Joanna Paola <yuyiya38(at)hotmail(dot)com>, <araacely(at)hotmail(dot)es>
Subject: What's up?
Date: 2010-09-25 09:13:14
Lists: pgsql-es-ayuda

Hey,good news!
I ordered one Sony VAIO TT299PCB Notebook from this website ( www.ome-ec.com ) one weeks ago, today I've got it . Amazing,beyond my imagination, it's genuine and as good as expected,but much cheaper. I'm pleased to share this good news with you! May all goes well for you.

Best regards.How’s everything with you?