Re: cache lookup failed for function 72629

From: Lawrence Wong <lawrencew00(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <mmoncure(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: cache lookup failed for function 72629
Date: 2009-07-15 01:17:07
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm not exactly sure what was wrong. But I tried making a change on another database on the same server and it was ok. So I thought deleting the problem database and restoring it again would do the trick and it did. So problem solved I guess. Although I'm still not sure what happened . . .

LW . . . Lawrence