Re: Data definition for aclitem Datatype

From: Luis Magaa <joe666(at)gnovus(dot)com>
To: peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Data definition for aclitem Datatype
Date: 2000-10-31 16:14:21
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi:

I'm wrinting a graphical interface that would manage users, groups and permissions on a postgresql database, that was the reason for me to ask for this datatype since it
is in the pg_class table. If it is going to
dissapear soon then what should I do ?, is there any other form to handle permissions rather than aclitem datatype ?. Thanks for your answer.

Sincerely.

--
Luis Magaña
Gnovus Networks & Software