TODAY Last Day For SuccessPub 50% Off

From: Prospect Response Newsletter <newsletter(at)prospectresponse(dot)com>
To: pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: TODAY Last Day For SuccessPub 50% Off
Date: 2005-05-24 03:47:13
Lists: pgsql-patches
Dear Friend,

SuccessPub memberships have been discounted by up to 50%

ends today

What you get:

SuccessPub is a safelist-based service that has been online since
1999, with thousands of targeted safelists most with thousands of
members each.

Using this service, you'll be able to:

-Email up to 50 Million targeted qualified prospects directly
from your browser over the time of your subscription.

-The number of prospects grows every day

-Your membership will run for one and a half years for only $34.50
(normally this membership lasts 1 year)

Order from this URL:

What if you have an existing membership?

No problem, we'll just extend your membership for an extra 18

Thank you for being our subscriber.

Does Your Web Host Pay You Monthly?

PS: If you need to update your subscription, please do so at:

We respect your privacy, and pledge not to abuse this privilege.

To unsubscribe yourself from our newsletter and stop receiving
future newsletters, you may request this by writing to us at:
ResponseMonsters, LTD
8515 Greenville Avenue N206
Dallas, TX 75243

or click on the link below for instant removal.

pgsql-patches by date