Re: [INTERFACES] Naming of the PostreSQL ODBC .dll file

From: Vince Vielhaber <vev(at)michvhf(dot)com>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgreSQL(dot)org
Subject: Re: [INTERFACES] Naming of the PostreSQL ODBC .dll file
Date: 1998-04-17 22:35:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Fri, 17 Apr 1998, Byron Nikolaidis wrote:

> Julie,
>
> Well, the driver is now 32 bit and 16 bit support would be very difficult to add and
> would degrade the driver's performance and supportability, as I already stated. I
> think it would be moving backwards for this development effort.
>
> We haven't heard any complaints yet about the lack of 16 bit support. Why dont we
> just keep going in a forward direction and see what happens. It seems to work for
> Bill Gates. He's no friend of mine, but he sure knows how to get software to
> market.

Yeah, but look what he turns out.

Vince.
Vince Vielhaber -- KA8CSH email: vev(at)michvhf(dot)com flame-mail: /dev/null
# include <std/disclaimers.h> TEAM-OS2
Online Searchable Campground Listings http://www.camping-usa.com
"I'm just not a fan of promoting stupidity!
We have elected officials for that job!" -- Rock