Re: PGXLOG variable worthwhile?

From: Curt Sampson <cjs(at)cynic(dot)net>
To: Justin Clift <justin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PGXLOG variable worthwhile?
Date: 2002-09-12 16:28:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002, Justin Clift wrote:

> Am just wondering if we've ever considered adding a PGXLOG environment
> variable that would point to the pg_xlog directory?

IMHO, a much better way to support this is to put this information into
the config file. That way it can't easily change when you happen to, say,
start postgres in the wrong window.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson <cjs(at)cynic(dot)net> +81 90 7737 2974 http://www.netbsd.org
Don't you know, in this new Dark Age, we're all light. --XTC