Re: clean up time!

From: Curt Sampson <cjs(at)cynic(dot)net>
To: tony <tony(at)animaproductions(dot)com>
Cc: postgres list <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: clean up time!
Date: 2002-07-08 06:31:26
Lists: pgsql-general

On 8 Jul 2002, tony wrote:

> From: pgadmin-support <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
> To: tony(at)animaproductions(dot)com
> Subject: Hello,tony,how are you
>
> Someone out there has an infected Windows machine...
>
> Before it starts sending empty mail to all the members of the list it
> might be a good idea that the Windows users do a quick virus check.

You can find out who it is by looking at the envelope sender of the message;
klez.H does not disguse that, for some reason. (This is usually in the
full headers somewhere.)

This virus is pretty tenacious. though. I've been getting 2-4 per
day for a couple of months now.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson <cjs(at)cynic(dot)net> +81 90 7737 2974 http://www.netbsd.org
Don't you know, in this new Dark Age, we're all light. --XTC