Sample database for me to practice with?

From: Andy Ruhl <acruhl(at)sdf(dot)lonestar(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Sample database for me to practice with?
Date: 2002-01-28 02:24:44
Lists: pgsql-admin
I tried to send this message once, I think it didn't make it to the board.

I'm a new postgresql user, and I'm quite thrilled with it so far. However,
before I use it in any serious capacity, I would like to practice disaster
recovery and general administration procedures before I get myself in too
deep. Is there a sample database I can use to do this? I'd rather not
write my own just to hose it up later...

Thanks.

Andy

acruhl(at)sdf(dot)lonestar(dot)org

pgsql-admin by date