Re: Day of PostgreSQL - July 22, Sunday before OSCON

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: Postgresql PDX_Users <pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Day of PostgreSQL - July 22, Sunday before OSCON
Date: 2007-06-25 13:49:52
Lists: pdxpug

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007, Jeff Davis wrote:

> I think if I worked with someone on a presentation we could do a good
> overview of the concepts. Rich, if nobody else stands up as an expert, do
> you want to work together on this?

Jeff,

I thought about this over the weekend and concluded that I just don't know
enough to be an effective speaker. I would not be able to answer questions
because my knowledge and experience is so limited.

The reason I suggested this topic was to learn from someone more
knowledgeable than I am. While teaching a subject does help to learn it
well, in this situation my other business priorities will prevent me from
devoting sufficient time in an attempt to be ahead of the audience.

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. | Accelerator(TM)