Training Courses

From: Anton de Wet <adw(at)obsidian(dot)co(dot)za>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Training Courses
Date: 2006-08-28 08:58:51
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

Hi

Our company has had quite a few requests in the last week or two for
PostgreSQL training. We do Red Hat RHCE and it seems quite a few of these
clients are now seriously moving to PostgreSQL.

I'd prefer not to develop course material myself, but rather partner with
someone that already has a working training centre.

Who would you recomend? Is anyone on the list keen to partner up on
training?

Thanx

Anton

--
Forgiveness is giving up all hope for a better past