Re: Porting CRM Application to Postgres

From: Rich Shepard <rshepard(at)appl-ecosys(dot)com>
To: pgsql-advocacy(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Porting CRM Application to Postgres
Date: 2006-08-21 16:55:45
Lists: pgsql-advocacy

On Mon, 21 Aug 2006, usleepless(at)gmail(dot)com wrote:

> i compiled php without mysql support, and implemented these functions as
> wrappers for postgresql function calls in a separate module(file).

usleep,

I have php compiled without mysql support installed here for webcollab.
But, xrms is not my application; rather, it's one I'd like to use for my own
business.

There are many files in xrms and I have no idea where to start looking for
sql statements or functions that might need to be changed.

> also in contrib, there is mysql-compatibility package ( lots of
> mysql-function-implementations/wrappers ).

I'll look at that when I can make some time.

Thank you,

Rich

--
Richard B. Shepard, Ph.D. | The Environmental Permitting
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc.(TM) | Accelerator