Re: execute sql script w/o stopping after error?

From: "Carl R(dot) Brune" <brune(at)ohio(dot)edu>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: execute sql script w/o stopping after error?
Date: 2006-02-02 20:59:37
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Thanks, Dave, for the helpful reply.

I have a feeling I sent my question to the wrong list --
sorry if that's the case. According to

http://www.pgadmin.org/support/list.php

"The pgadmin-support mailing list is intended for end user support
and bug reports. To subscribe to the mailing list, send an email
to pgadmin-hackers-request(at)postgresql(dot)org with the word 'subscribe',
without quotes, as the body of message."

Looks wrong, or at least misleading.

Anway, thanks again and regards,

Carl B.