old Pg interface

From: "Brandon Metcalf" <bmetcalf(at)nortel(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: old Pg interface
Date: 2006-10-16 17:15:36
Lists: pgsql-general

I'm currently using version 1.9.0 of the old Pg interface with
PostgreSQL 8.0.3. Our code needs to be updated to use DBI/DBD::Pg,
but we need to upgrade PostgreSQL before this is going to happen.
Does anyone know of any issues with continuing to use the old Pg
interface with newer versions of PostgreSQL?

Thanks.

--
Brandon