big databases & hospitals

From: Tomka Gergely <tomka(at)zeus(dot)gau(dot)hu>
To: psql performance list <pgsql-performance(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: big databases & hospitals
Date: 2006-01-14 12:13:02
Lists: pgsql-performance

Hi!

I need to write a few pages about Postgresql, to convince some suits. They
have a few millions of records, on a few site, but they want to know the
practical limits of Postgresql. So i need some information about the
biggest (in storage space, in record number, in field number, and maybe
table number) postgresql databases.

Additionally, because this company develops hospital information systems,
if someone knows about a medical institute, which uses Postgresql, and
happy, please send me infomation. I only now subscribed to the advocacy
list, and only started to browse the archives.

Thanks.

--
Tomka Gergely
Tudom, anyu. Sapka, sál, doksi.