pg_advisor schema proof of concept

From: Fabien COELHO <coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr>
To: PostgreSQL Developers <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pg_advisor schema proof of concept
Date: 2004-03-19 10:54:35
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear hackers,

please find attached a quick proof of concept for a 'pg_advisor' schema.

Well, the name is 'xpg_advisor' at the time, because it is not a system
schema hence it cannot starts with 'pg_'.

It appears that some support functions would be useful. I've noticed some
are available from pg_catalog, but I have not found yet what I was looking
for.

If you do not like some advices, just "DROP VIEW the_advice;"
If you do not like advices at all, just "DROP SCHEMA xpg_advisor;"

Have a nice day,

--
Fabien Coelho - coelho(at)cri(dot)ensmp(dot)fr

Attachment Content-Type Size
pg_advisor.sql text/plain 2.9 KB