Re: connections problem

From: ivan <iv(at)psycho(dot)pl>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: connections problem
Date: 2003-12-26 22:10:01
Lists: pgsql-hackers

from log :
LOG: could not fork new process for connection: Resource temporarily unavailable
LOG: could not fork checkpoint process: Resource temporarily unavailable

ulimit -a :

core file size (blocks, -c) 0
data seg size (kbytes, -d) unlimited
file size (blocks, -f) unlimited
max locked memory (kbytes, -l) unlimited
max memory size (kbytes, -m) unlimited
open files (-n) 2048
pipe size (512 bytes, -p) 8
stack size (kbytes, -s) 15000