Re: GiST and full text search

From: Wei Weng <wweng(at)kencast(dot)com>
To: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: GiST and full text search
Date: 2003-09-22 15:41:13
Lists: pgsql-sql

The production server uses PostgreSQL 7.3.1 right now, so I am only
looking at contrib/tsearch.

I read through the README file. It only seems to offer a way to FTS
through one 'text' column in the table. How do I create a 'txtidx' column
that combines two or even more 'text' columns in the table?

Thanks

Wei