Re: pgsql-server: Added a call to gettext() to fix

From: Dennis Bjorklund <db(at)zigo(dot)dhs(dot)org>
To: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-committers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql-server: Added a call to gettext() to fix
Date: 2004-09-10 15:44:47
Lists: pgsql-committers

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Peter Eisentraut wrote:

> The yyerror strings are pasted together by bison in the worst possible
> fashion. But I doubt this patch fixes that.

True, if that happens in the bison-generated code then we either have to
live with it or fix bison. Now we at least get the whole strings used by
bison translated, and the other strings (if any) will not hurt at all.

This is the best we can do until bison learns about gettext and the end
result is not bad at all.

--
/Dennis Björklund