Re: Postgres Crashes

From: Prem Gopalan <prem(at)mazunetworks(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Postgres Crashes
Date: 2004-07-02 11:42:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers

After reproducing these crashes and running tests long enough, we found
that these Postgres Crashes happen on linux 2.4.18 and not on linux
2.4.25. In all likelihood, this is a kernel (or driver) issue.

Could you kindly ensure this gets on my mail thread with subject "Postgres
Crashes".

Thanks
Prem.