Re: DataType OID for PQexecParams-call in libpq

From: Gergely Czuczy <phoemix(at)harmless(dot)hu>
To: Jan Klostermann <klostermann(at)rhf(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: DataType OID for PQexecParams-call in libpq
Date: 2004-03-16 13:36:45
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

hello

please take a look at the documentation at
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/7.4/static/libpq-exec.html
at the point "PQftype", where it's said:
" The OIDs of the built-in data types are defined in the file
src/include/catalog/pg_type.h in the source tree."

Bye,

Gergely Czuczy
mailto: phoemix(at)harmless(dot)hu
PGP: http://phoemix.harmless.hu/phoemix.pgp

The point is, that geeks are not necessarily the outcasts
society often believes they are. The fact is that society
isn't cool enough to be included in our activities.