DataType OID for PQexecParams-call in libpq

From: "Jan Klostermann" <klostermann(at)rhf(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: DataType OID for PQexecParams-call in libpq
Date: 2004-03-16 09:28:58
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello all!

I would be very thankful, if you could help me out!

To call the PQexecParams() function I need to provide a field with the
data types of the parameters as type OID. OID is a number, but which
numbers correspond to with datatype ?
Where are they documented? Or how can I find out about this data type
codes?

I scanned trough almost the whole documentation but could not find
anything. The examples just skip the problem by using simple strings and
auto-detection.

Any help would be very appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Jan Klostermann