array constructor can't construct empty array

From: Pavel Stehule <stehule(at)kix(dot)fsv(dot)cvut(dot)cz>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: array constructor can't construct empty array
Date: 2003-09-01 15:18:13
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hello

I have function

CREATE FUNCTION foo(date, date, INTEGER[]) RETURNS INTEGER

Array and array's functions works fine, but I need call this function
with empty array. I can't use array constructor for empty array. When
I call function foo with e.a. ,I get syntax error. I can call with '{}'.

What is coorect style?

Thank You
Pavel Stehule