Re: Welcome!

From: Matthew Lanier <matt(at)cloudfactory(dot)org>
To: sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Welcome!
Date: 2002-12-04 23:44:40
Lists: sfpug

i'm matt lanier, perl developer and volunteer postgresql evangelist (also
a professional singer and guitarist, but that's from my other career).
not sure if i can make it next wednesday, but i will definitely try.

m@

On Wed, 4 Dec 2002, Josh Berkus wrote:

> New Folks:
>
> Welcome to the SF-PUG mailing list! We have about 6 new subscribers. I'm
> Josh, an SF database consultant. Please introduce yourselves!
>
> Our next meeting is going to be Wednesday, December 11th at 7pm in North
> Berkeley. Dror will be hosting it at Zapatec.
>
> Dror, we still need directions and food arrangements from you. Please?
>
> --
> -Josh Berkus
> Aglio Database Solutions
> San Francisco

Matthew D. P. K. Strelchun-Lanier
matt(at)cloudfactory(dot)org
my freedom is more important than your security.