Re: error: lost syncronization with server

From: "Aurangzeb M(dot) Agha" <aagha(at)bigfoot(dot)com>
To: PostgreSQL General List <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: error: lost syncronization with server
Date: 2002-11-13 14:01:23
Lists: pgsql-general

I spoke to soon. It seems the error I'm getting is from inside my dumpall
script:

-- Data for TOC Entry ID 147 (OID 16559)
--
-- Name: rating Type: TABLE DATA Owner: postgres
--

What _is_ this record? Tehre seem to be quite a few of this type.

Did I use pg_dumpall incorrectly?

I simply started the postmaster and :

%> pg_dumpall > myOutputFile.qsl

Thx,