Re: foreign key problem

From: Laurette Cisneros <laurette(at)nextbus(dot)com>
To: Josh Berkus <josh(at)agliodbs(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: foreign key problem
Date: 2002-10-09 23:16:23
Lists: pgsql-sql

7.2.3.

It's a mystery as to how this happened but there is a program we use to
copy rows from one version to another. For some reason the person who
wrote it disabled triggers before copying rows to a new version then
re-enabled the triggers. If someone made changes while the triggers were
off then this could happen. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to
it.

So, the program has been fixed and we hope this plugs the hole that that
rabbit went down.

Thanks,

L.

--