Re: 7.2.1 getImportedKeys/getExportedKeys Problems

From: Aaron Mulder <ammulder(at)alumni(dot)princeton(dot)edu>
To: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: 7.2.1 getImportedKeys/getExportedKeys Problems
Date: 2002-06-19 01:42:20
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On 18 Jun 2002, Dave Cramer wrote:
> Aaron,
>
> there has been quite a bit of work done recently on exactly this.
>
> Try downloading the dev driver from jdbc.postgresql.org and let me know
> if you get the same results.

Taking a quick look, it seems much better -- thanks for the
pointer. Except as noted by others, I see no more than one exported or
imported key for any particular table. My DDL didn't use column
constraints, but did include the keys in the table definition instead of
adding them separately, as you probably noted.

Aaron