is there any backend timeout?

From: NunoACHenriques <nach(at)fct(dot)unl(dot)pt>
To: pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: is there any backend timeout?
Date: 2002-05-22 22:23:30
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi!

Is there any server timeout that is undocumented?

I've issued a query like the one below and the server timed out after
180min (+/-). The query "construct_warehouse()" can last well above the
180min because it fills a table with millions of tuples...

spid=> vacuum full analyze ; select construct_warehouse() ; vacuum analyze ;
NOTICE: Skipping "pg_group" --- only table or database owner can VACUUM it
NOTICE: Skipping "pg_database" --- only table or database owner can VACUUM it
NOTICE: Skipping "pg_shadow" --- only table or database owner can VACUUM it
VACUUM
before or while processing the request.
You are currently not connected to a database.
!> \q

I've searched the archives for some documented timeout but nothing...

Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance!

--
o__ Bem haja,
_.>/ _ NunoACHenriques