Allow user to create tables

From: "Tille, Andreas" <TilleA(at)rki(dot)de>
To: PostgreSQL General <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Allow user to create tables
Date: 2002-05-07 05:55:34
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello,

I just created a database and granted all rights to the tables I created to
an additional user. I observed that this user does not have the right to
create additional tables. Which right do I have to grant to this user
to give him full access (including creating new objects like tables,
sequences, etc. ) to this additional user?

I'm using PostgreSQL 7.2.1.

Kind regards

Andreas.