Re: column headers all in upper-case letters?

From: Chris Thompson <thompson(at)lightershade(dot)com>
To: Frank Bax <fbax(at)sympatico(dot)ca>
Cc: "Sammer Reinhard J(dot)" <RSammer(at)mlink(dot)co(dot)at>, "'Rasmus Mohr'" <rmo(at)Netpointers(dot)com>, "'pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org'" <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: column headers all in upper-case letters?
Date: 2002-01-31 16:18:40
Lists: pgsql-novice

Okay, so how do triggers work then ?

I can write a daemon to accept messages from some ip (there already are 2
java daemons on arnold), add it to a transaction list a execute it asap.

What would the message look like ? a line of sql or what ?

--
Chris Thompson
lightershade

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. Any
offers or quotation of service are subject to formal specification.
Errors and omissions excepted. Please note that any views or opinions
necessarily represent those of edNET or lightershade ltd. Finally, the
viruses. edNET and lightershade ltd accepts no liability for any damage

Virus scanned by edNET.