Object Oriented Features

From: Nishkala <nishkala(at)gdit(dot)iiit(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-patches(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Object Oriented Features
Date: 2002-06-26 14:29:20
Lists: pgsql-patches

I am a student doing my graduation in India. I want to know what are the
other OODBMS features ( other than inheritance ) available
in PostGreSQL. It would be great if you can help me out with some
information regarding this.

Thanks,
Nishkala

--
Being yourself in the world which is constantly trying to change you to something else is the biggest challenge