Re: Close idle connections

From: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>
To: Uros Gruber <uros(at)sir-mag(dot)com>
Cc: postgres list <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Close idle connections
Date: 2002-06-13 23:43:33
Lists: pgsql-general

You're probably using pg_pconnects instead of pg_connects. Unless you
REALLY need them AND know exactly what you are doing, pg_pconnects are
quite hazardous.

--
"Force has no place where there is need of skill.", "Haste in every
business brings failures.", "This is the bitterest pain among men, to have