Re: sql command

From: Scott Marlowe <scott(dot)marlowe(at)ihs(dot)com>
To: "P(dot) Jourdan" <pippo(at)videotron(dot)ca>
Cc: <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: sql command
Date: 2002-05-02 22:17:08
Lists: pgsql-php

Your machine almost certain is using some kind of universal connection
class / include file somewhere you don't know about.

try adding this to a simple script:

print implode("<BR>",get_included_files());

and see what it lists and look through the include files it shows (use
'locate include_file' where include_file is the name of the include file
shown in the php script...)