Re: driver source code indentation

From: Anders Bengtsson <ndrsbngtssn(at)yahoo(dot)se>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: driver source code indentation
Date: 2001-09-05 13:45:24
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 4 Sep 2001, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Can people tak a look at that and see if they like it? I will work on
> astyle to find a format that matches the main code indenting.
>
> If you like it, I will indent just after we go beta.

Looks great!

I only noticed two things that I sort of disliked. Luckily this seems to
be the only differences between the example and the standard used in the C
sources! :) It's also the only differences between the example and Sun's
standard that I could see.

* Missing a space between "if" and "(".
* Missing a space after a type cast.

/Anders