[JOB] pqsql hacker needed

From: M Carling <m(at)axispt(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [JOB] pqsql hacker needed
Date: 2001-01-24 01:45:28
Lists: pgsql-hackers

We'd like to employ a Postgres hacker to speed development of enterprise
features in Postgres. All code would be immediately contributed back to
the community. We are not interested in proprietary extensions.

We're a fun company located in Mountain View, CA, with all the usual
benefits such as medical and stock options plus some less common benefits
such as free massages and shower facilities on site.

Please reply with an ASCII resume.

M Carling
CIO
Axis, Inc.