Re: ERROR: fmgr_info: function 24809: cache lookup failed

From: Tariq Muhammad <tmuhamma(at)libertyrms(dot)com>
To: Jessica Blank <jb(at)twu(dot)net>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ERROR: fmgr_info: function 24809: cache lookup failed
Date: 2002-12-17 20:10:39
Lists: pgsql-general

You can do without function/trigger, try this :

Create a sequence first :

CREATE SEQUENCE sentenceid_seq;

Create the table:

CREATE TABLE SENTENCES (
SENTENCEID integer DEFAULT NEXTVAL('sentenceid_seq'::text) NOT NULL,
CHAPTERID NUMERIC,
SOFFSET INTEGER,
PRIMARY KEY (SENTENCEID)
);

Besides, I am not sure if DUAL exists in PostgreSQL.

Tariq Muhammad
Liberty RMS
tariq(at)libertyrms(dot)info
v:416-646-3304 x 111