Re: ISP/DNS change

From: Garrett Bladow <bbladow(at)sendit(dot)nodak(dot)edu>
To: Jun Tanamal <jtanamal(at)ssd(dot)org>
Cc: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ISP/DNS change
Date: 2002-10-07 13:47:33
Lists: pgsql-novice

If your IP changed you may need to edit your pg_hba.conf.

---- This is what you wrote me ----

:We had a working postgresql before we changed to a different ISP and
:changed the DNS settings.
:I recently noticed that postgresql failed.I am using
:apache+php4+postgresql. I haven't done any changes so far with postgresql.
:I can connect to the database directly but not through apache using the
:php files.
:
:What diagnostic procedures will I follow?
:thanks in advance.
:
:Jun
:
:p.s. it was my predecessor who set it up.
:
:
:
:TIP 3: if posting/reading through Usenet, please send an appropriate
:subscribe-nomail command to majordomo(at)postgresql(dot)org so that your
:message can get through to the mailing list cleanly
: