ISP/DNS change

From: Jun Tanamal <jtanamal(at)ssd(dot)org>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: ISP/DNS change
Date: 2002-10-07 10:33:03
Lists: pgsql-novice

We had a working postgresql before we changed to a different ISP and
changed the DNS settings.
I recently noticed that postgresql failed.I am using
apache+php4+postgresql. I haven't done any changes so far with postgresql.
I can connect to the database directly but not through apache using the
php files.

What diagnostic procedures will I follow?
thanks in advance.

Jun

p.s. it was my predecessor who set it up.