Re: Open 7.3 items

From: Gavin Sherry <swm(at)linuxworld(dot)com(dot)au>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: PostgreSQL-development <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Open 7.3 items
Date: 2002-09-18 05:59:48
Lists: pgsql-hackers

> Change log_min_error_statement to be off by default (Gavin)

I will be happy to provide this simple fix once I can get some indication
of the preferred implication. The discussion left off with Bruce prefering
that the GUC code for the *_min_* variables be variable specific where as
Tom saw no need to back out the generic assignment function I provided,
despite the fact that it behaves `illogically' (client_min_messages =
FATAL?).

Gavin