Adress Database

From: Ludwig Meyerhoff <ludwig(at)antar(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Adress Database
Date: 2001-05-03 14:53:03
Lists: pgsql-general

Hallo!

I wanted to make a SQL database for adresses and wanted to take these
adresses into a Word-document for multiple letters.

So I installed the PgSql Windows-Client in the ODBMC (spelled correctly?),
activated TCP/IP connections on the server (running 7.? PgSql), started
Word.

In Multiple letters I selected to import data from MS-Query, there I
created a new connection to the server. But then MS-Query caused some
error and broke down ...

How can I let the system work properly?

Ludwig