cannot read block 0 of pg_shadow

From: Alim Akkaya <alim(at)truss(dot)ce(dot)metu(dot)edu(dot)tr>
To: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: cannot read block 0 of pg_shadow
Date: 2000-11-25 15:33:35
Lists: pgsql-general

[postgres(at)server pgsql]$ psql
Connection to database 'postgres' failed.
ERROR: cannot read block 0 of pg_shadow

Ok , i've encountered this error with the local dbase we
use. I just can not do anything with it , i've tryed re-creating the
shadow file , but it's still the same , so what is wrong with this guy ?
am i misstaken ? how can add an entry , or at least the user postgres to
this file ?

PS : Just replay to me also , i'm not subscribed.

http://truss.ce.metu.edu.tr/~alim