Graphics

From: Marcelo Pereira <gandalf(at)sum(dot)desktop(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Graphics
Date: 2002-03-14 16:59:35
Lists: pgsql-php

Hello All,

Has anybody here whose know how to produce graphics using PHP??

I am trying to use JpGraph, but without success because I am in troubles
while installing this software (i.e., after installed, JpScript ask for GD
2.x, but at the Official Site of GD, the last stable release is 1.8.4, and
the 2.x is beta...) I have lost two days to configure it... what a loss of
time...

I would like to produce dinamic graphics, do you have any idea to give to
me???

Thanks in advance,

Marcelo Pereira