Variables/Functions (Date & Hour)

From: Marcelo Pereira <gandalf(at)sum(dot)desktop(dot)com(dot)br>
To: pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Variables/Functions (Date & Hour)
Date: 2001-12-14 16:15:53
Lists: pgsql-php

Hi everybody,

I am writing a few scripts using PHP+PostgreSQL and I have a single
question:

- When the user include your entries, I want to save the `date' and the
`hour' in the registry.

For a single example:

The registry could be:

int C_COD(4);
char C_NAME(25);
char C_COMPANY(40);
char C_TEXT(120);
char C_DATE(10);
char C_HOUR(5);

So, the user supply the NAME, COMPANY name and the TEXT, so the C_DATE and
C_HOUR have to be automagicly included.

My question is: How can I retrieve the DATE and HOUR from the system and
put them in variables ? So I can manage it and insert the whole registry
in the database.

See ya,

Marcelo Pereira

-- Remember that only God and Esc+:w saves.
__
(_.\ Marcelo Pereira |
/ / ___ |
/ (_/ _ \__ Matematica/99 - IMECC |