Re: ConnecDB() -- couldn't send SSL negotiation packet:

From: Bhuvan A <bhuvanbk(at)yahoo(dot)com>
To: Richard Huxton <dev(at)archonet(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: ConnecDB() -- couldn't send SSL negotiation packet:
Date: 2001-07-06 08:48:16
Lists: pgsql-sql

Well, here is the part of my code where i am trying to
connect to database server which uses the perl module 'Pg'.

$db = 'user=bhuvan dbname=bhuvan host=localhost';
$conn = Pg::connectdb($db);
die "Sorry! DATABASE CONNECTION FAILED\n",
$conn->errorMessage unless PGRES_CONNECTION_OK eq $conn->status;
print "db connection SUCCESSFUL\n";

Here is again the output:

Sorry! DATABASE CONNECTION FAILED
connectDB() -- couldn't send SSL negotiation packet: errno=9
Bad file descriptor

255 returned

MISC: Sir, why my message is not getting posted in pgsql-sql
mailing list!