Re: [PHP] postgresql array with PHP

From: Hal Davison <hal(at)faams(dot)net>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [PHP] postgresql array with PHP
Date: 2001-11-20 19:49:59
Lists: pgsql-interfaces pgsql-php

Wunner why in the origional design of PostgreSQL that an array function
was not considered? Any Clue?

Hal Davsion Internet Petroleum Distribution
Petroleum Data Solutions,Inc. LSE Linux V1.22
6850 Myakka Valley Tr PostgreSQL 7.03 - Sun Forte - JAVA
Sarasota, Florida 34241 Phone: (941) 921-6578
http://www.faams.net eFAX: (419) 821-5999