Re: [HACKERS] Linux/Alpha Regression Test Patch

From: Ryan Kirkpatrick <pgsql(at)rkirkpat(dot)net>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org, pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Linux/Alpha Regression Test Patch
Date: 2000-08-16 02:49:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers pgsql-ports

On Wed, 5 Jul 2000, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> Applied.
>
> > The patch is attached, just adds a line to the resultmap file as
> > the geometry-solaris-precision.out file matched the Linux/Alpha output.
> > Also, the geometry-cygwin-precision.out is an exact match to the
> > geometry-solaris-precision.out file if anyone is interested in reducing
> > the number of geometry files. :)

Verified as valid. I downloaded today's snapshot, built it, and
then ran the regression checks (make runcheck). I made no modifications to
the source tree (i.e. no patches), and all regression tests passed. I
think at this point we can declare that pgsql works out of the box on
Linux/Alpha. :)
I will of course periodically check the snapshots to make sure
nothing new is broken on the Linux/Alpha platform. TTYL.

| "For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain." |
| --- Philippians 1:21 (KJV) |
| Ryan Kirkpatrick | Boulder, Colorado | http://www.rkirkpat.net/ |