new maintainer for the ODBC driver?

From: Kovacs Zoltan Sandor <tip(at)pc10(dot)radnoti-szeged(dot)sulinet(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk, lockhart(at)alumni(dot)caltech(dot)edu
Subject: new maintainer for the ODBC driver?
Date: 2000-10-23 11:16:46
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

> know about). Now that Byron is unable (I assume not unwilling) to
> contribute as he did, I think we need someone to take over
> responsibility or at least get heavily involved as soon as possible.
>
> I would volunteer myself, but my C is isn't really up to it and pgAdmin
> takes a fair bit of time... Anyone else?
>
> Regards,
> Dave.
The ODBC driver still seems to be an important part of PostgreSQL. So I
really support your idea. Unfortunately I really have no time for this and
I'm rather new to the driver and Postgres internal communication. AFAIK
Thomas Lockhart offered his work in May but I don't think he had enough
time to check what happened on the list since then.

Regards, Zoltan