announcing pgbrowse

From: Kovacs Zoltan <kovacsz(at)pc10(dot)radnoti-szeged(dot)sulinet(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: announcing pgbrowse
Date: 2000-06-01 21:17:19
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Friends,

last months I started to learn script programming a bit more.
Since we work much with Postgres, I decided to write PGBrowse, an interactive
PostgreSQL query program mainly for console browsing, written fully
in bash script (just 5K). Don't expect too much. I find it fast and useful
but it needs many improvements to become a real tool. Based on dialog
and some Unix utils. It can be found on
http://www.math.u-szeged.hu/~kovzol/PGBrowse/pgbrowse

Regards,
Zoltan

Kov\'acs, Zolt\'an
kovacsz(at)pc10(dot)radnoti-szeged(dot)sulinet(dot)hu
http://www.math.u-szeged.hu/~kovzol
ftp://pc10.radnoti-szeged.sulinet.hu/home/kovacsz